TGC Fitness Equipment COVID Stage 4 Update
Notice to Customers
We are Open under Melbourne Stage 4 Restrictions
We are responding to emails and phone calls.
Significant changes have been made to work we can undertake and the conditions in which it can be performed.
Effective Thursday 6th August our office, showroom and workshop will be closed to all customers for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Admin, Customer Support and Accounts staff will continue to work remotely, answer phone calls and respond to emails and job requests.
We will have a workshop presence to accept deliveries and pick up of shipments and freight only.
TGC Fitness Equipment – Stage 4 Operations
Sales of Reconditioned, Factory Repaired, and 2nd hand equipment are continuing.
We continue to recondition equipment and add it to our product offerings.
Enquires and sales are through our website and by phone only. 1300 842 712
Walking ins to our workshop or office are not permitted.
Can be completed on site for permitted* businesses only, where activity falls under our COVID Safe plan**.
For all other commercial sites and domestic customers equipment must be removed to TGC’s workshop for repair. This will only be possible for simple^ access sites that fit within our COVID Safe plan.
Deliveries and Installations
Deliveries and installations will continue but need to follow a strict COVID Safe plan.
All deliveries and installations will be contactless.
Deliveries will be to the door or on site if access is simple^.
Technical deliveries that require significant time and manpower are not permitted.
^simple access is defined as equipment install with minor or no assembly only, undertaken by a maximum of 2 Techs.
Notes and Definitions
*A permitted business is one that can operate under Stage 4 guidelines as defined by the Victorian Government.
TGC COVID Protocols
**COVID SAFE PLAN
- All customers on a site must wear a mask
- All customers must maintain 1.5m separation from TGC staff at all times
If this is not possible TGC Techs will terminate work and leave site.
TGC staff will always
- wear masks
- use gloves (a new pair every site visit)
- Sanitise equipment or parts
- Sanitise all equipment worked on at completion
- Wash hands between glove changes
- All equipment or parts removed from customer sites will be sanitised prior to loading into vehicles.
- All equipment will be sanitised again prior to entering TGC’s workshop
- All equipment or parts will be sanitised on site on completion of work or when re-delivered.
- New gloves will be used for each site visit
- Hands will be washed or sanitised on glove removal and prior to glove putting them on.
- Masks will always be worn
- Gloves and Masks will be disposed of in line with government requirements.
- Technicians can make safety determinations on site and terminate work if we cannot operate within TGC’s COVID safe Plans and protocols.