TGC ID : 138
Freemotion FMTK7506P0 Treadmill
The FreeMotion Incline Trainer is driven by a one-of-a-kind, rear-drive motor system that delivers quality performance with the most comfortable deck cushioning. By positioning the motor at the back, the running surface has a smooth, spacious feel while making it easy to access the motor during routine maintenance.
- Peak Horsepower: 0.5 – 12 MPH (max. speed of 10 MPH at declines less than 0%)
- Motor: Specifically designed for the Incline Trainer, this AC lift motor provides 1500 lbs. of lift force for smooth, consistent deck movement and stabilization.
- Maximum user weight capacity: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Deck: Double coated with phenolic resin on both sides of the deck to last twice as long when flipped during general maintenance.
- Tread Belt: Maintenance-free Belt: 22” x 60” (56 cm x 152 cm), 2-ply belt requires no lubrication for years of smooth, consistent use.
- Belt Size: 22” x 60” (56 cm x 152 cm), 2-ply belt
- Heart Rate Monitoring Technology: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless telemetry.
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12 MPH (max. speed of 10 MPH at declines less than 0%)
- Power Incline: -3 to 30%
- Electronics: Cardio Theater & BroadcastVision Compatible, FitLinxx Certified
- Insta-Touch Direct Speed & Incline Selectors: QuickTouch Incline: Adjust incline from -3 to 30% by simply touching a button or scrolling in 0.5% increments.